Nov 30 – Dec 18, 2020
Free, 3-week virtual coverage of AWS re:Invent
(because no one has the time for a 3-week conference.)
With re:Invent now featuring four keynotes (one of which is slated to run for three hours), hundreds of sessions, and three weeks of content, who the hell has that kind of time to sort through it all?
Corey Quinn does.
And then he’ll distill it down into a series of Twitch livestreams, emailed summaries, and barely coherent Twitter rants that cut through the marketing nonsense.
It’s free. It’s entertaining. Sign up for updates here.
And here’s what people are saying about Corey’s re:Quinnvent coverage:
“I work for AWS and we need Corey’s comments to keep us from taking ourselves too seriously :)”
“Since I didn’t have time to listen to the whole Keynote, this was invaluable. Also there was a moment I laughed so hard my wife had to ask me what I was reading.”
Make sure you get on the list for re:Quinnvent coverage.
Hosted by Corey Quinn
Re:Quinnvent Event Coverage
Corey Quinn will be producing a series of video streams (broadcast on Twitch) and a daily newsletter update on everything you need to know that was announced at re:Invent.
All videos, streams, and rebuttals will be streamed on Twitch with replays hosted on YouTube.
While we have your attention, go ahead and follow Corey on Twitch, subscribe on YouTube, and follow on Twitter.
- 12/7/2020 – re:Invent Analysis w/ cloudtamer.io (watch replay)
- 12/8/2020 – Screaming in the Chaos w/ ChaosSearch (watch replay)
- 12/9/2020 – Machine Learning Keynote Rebuttal w/ A Cloud Guru (watch replay)
- 12/10/2020 – Infrastructure Keynote w/ Mark Nunnikhoven of Trend Micro (watch replay)
- 12/11/2020 – Week In Review w/ CockroachDB (watch replay)
Wondering what news and snark you’ve missed? Check out our re:Quinnvent weekly summaries.
- ReQuinnvent RoundUp for 12/1
- ReQuinnvent RoundUp for 12/2
- ReQuinnvent RoundUp for 12/3
- ReQuinnvent RoundUp for 12/4
Stay up to date with everything re:Quinnvent
re:Quinnvent runs from NOV. 30 – DEC. 18, 2020
Stay up to date on everything AWS announces with this free, 3-week virtual coverage of AWS re:Invent.
Sign up to receive a slow, steady drip of Corey’s coverage, video rebuttals, tweetstorms, and more, all about AWS re:Invent
You can unsubscribe at any time.